Brown's betta (Betta brownorum)
From The Aquarium Wiki
38 Litres (10 US G.)
2.5-7.6cm (1-3 ")
5.0 - 6.0
26.7-32.2°C (80 -90 °F)
This animal is available captive bred
You can contribute to the Aquarium Wiki by expanding this article. Dont be shy!.
- Brown's Betta, Blue Spot Betta, Browns Red Dwarf Fighter
- Malaysia, and Indonesia
- Males are more colourful.
- A generally peaceful Betta. Can be housed in groups in tanks over 76 Litres (20 US G.).
- Planted tank
- A generally peaceful Betta.
- Has a big blue spot in wild specimens (though captive bred ones have a smaller, or have no blue spot). Related to the Wine Red Betta.
- Fishbase (Mirrors: )